TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By placing an order indicates clients acceptance of the terms and condition.
- Penglipur is unable to print sexually explicit materials, including photographic genitals, and violently explicit materials.
- Clients take full responsibility in making an order.
PROCESS (WORKING DAYS)
- Working days excludes Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays. Therefore, process days calculation cannot include days that have been mentioned.
- A working day must consist of the standard 8 working hours/day.
- Orders daily cut-off time is at 1.00pm. Orders / payment / print ready file submission / confirmation after stated time is considered next working day task.
- Daily collection of goods is at 3.00pm onwards. Orders requested to be collected before stated time is considered RUSH ORDER COMPLETION.
- Process duration begins after artwork proof have been approved and is in print ready status, not on date of ordering.
- Production schedules will be established and followed by clients and Penglipur. In the event that production schedules are not according to clients, delivery dates will be subject to renegotiation.
- There will be no liability or penalty for delays due to state of war, riot, fire, accidents, act of God, or other causes beyond the control of Penglipur. In such cases occurs, schedules will be extended by an amount of time equal to delay inccured.
- Due to unforseen circumstances in the event where we face power outage (No electricity), machine / equipment break-down or etc, we deserve the right to amend / postpone your process duration.
- Penglipur shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the client or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated completion date.
- Rush jobs are jobs that do not follow the normal turnaround and are subject to rush service fee.
- Printing process days begins once clients orders have been placed and client “PRINT READY” files have been uploaded, checked and approved for printing.
- An order is considered succesful only after these criteria have been made by clients;
- Full payment prior to any level of process
- No pending issues on artwork design meaning “PRINT READY” artworks
- Design on details / sketch / color must be provided completly
- Confirmation of design artwork without any changes
- Unless under prior credit agreement, all orders must be paid full in advance. Full payment must be received and cleared prior to processing the order.
- Once a print job has been approved by client and sent to “PRODUCTION”, No Changes are allowed to the artwork files or job characteristics / specifications.
- Please note that no work will proceed on any job in clients order until full payment is received.
- We deserve the right to alter any details, description, and price of products advertised without notice.
- Certain circumstances are beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for mistakes made by clients:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors
- Inferior quality or low-resolution images (Less than 300dpi)
- Design errors or color selection errors in the artwork file creation
- Errors in client selection options in product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect dimensions, image orientations, or file submission in accordance with Penglipur specifications.
- Delivery days due to improperly prepared files (Print ready).
- Duplicate orders by client.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom service.
ARTWORK “PRINT READY” FILES BY CLIENTS
- All artwork supplied by clients must be in CMYK format. Penglipur will not be responsible for any color shift that may occur when converting RGB to CMYK.
- All artwork must be supplied as 300dpi PDF’s, Penglipur will not be responsible for images that may print blurred or pixelated due to client supplied artwork if less than 300dpi.
- We require 3mm bleed on all edges if the document requires this, if clients are unsure of the term bleed, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
- If the artwork supplied is not “Print Ready” then Penglipur will contact clients for re-supply or to make admendments and endeavour to get clients orders into print as soon as possible.
- In most cases Penglipur will amend your artwork for you without charge if its simple, however we may have to charge for alterations which cant be rectified quickly. We will of course advise client of any costs beforehand.
- Any delays in artwork not being supplied “Print Ready” may lead to clients order missing the desired completion date.
- Due to differences of equipment, paper, inks and other conditions between color proofing and production operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job is to be expected. Therefore, when a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
- No changes, corrections, or approvals can be made via orally / phone calls / video call. Confirmation must be made via writing to our email.
ALTERATIONS / CORRECTIONS
- Customer alterations include all work performed in addition to the original specifications, will be charged according to current service rate.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all outside purchases as requested or authorized by the client are chargeable.
QUANTITY CHANGES ON ORDERS
- Any changes in quantity ordered must be made via writing / email.
- Any increases in the order must be regarded as a seperate order unless notified via writing / email before work commences on the original order.
- We deserves the right to alter the delivery date agreed initially due to our having to potentially order in more materials to achieve a desired larger quantity.
ORDERS RETURNS, CANCELLATION, REFUNDS, COLLECTION
- Due to the nature of products Penglipur sells, reimbursements for products already printed or being printed are not possible. It is possible to cancel orders that have not already been produced or sent to print, in that case Penglipur are entitled to charge 5% of the original order cost plus a RM50 administration fee to cover time spent processing the order.
- We reserve the right to have clients return the original orders before reprinting or refunding clients order.
- Order goods that has been completed will be dispose without prior notice if not collected within 30 days.
- We have selected J&T Express to be our courier partner.
- All orders that require shipping will have to reserve extra 1-3 working days (Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan) and 2-5 working days (Peninsular Malaysia) for your goods to arrive.
- We will not be liable if your parcel do not arrive on time as we do not have full control over shipping. Delay due to customs, importing, duties and other processes are out of our control and cannot be factored into the shipping estimates. Please check with your local authorities for processing times.